Setup using Unraid?

Good day!

I stumbled upon this project just this morning and am quite interested! My wife is a nurse who has been talking about this issue for some time now. I dabble with unraid and nextcloud and would love to get things up and running to test them. I realize with this still in alpha it is probably not a high priority, but here’s what I’ve found so far:

1. When searching community applications (CA) in unraid for kailona-fhir-server, I’m unable to find it. I’ve tried a few different queries but it won’t show up, even when selecting “Click Here To Get More Results From DockerHub”. I’m not familiar enough with unraid to know how to install a docker directly from a repo. I was able to find this: Docker Hub in the app section of CA.

2. I’m unable to find EHR in the apps section of Nextcloud. I’m currently running 20.0.7. I’ve searched for “EHR”, “health” and “kailona” and it’s now showing up. I’m not sure if this is a limitation to nextcloud on unraid, or something else.

Like I said above, I realize this isn’t a high priority, trying to get this running on unraid. But I’m very interested in playing around with it so any help would be appreciated!

Hi BirdHeezy,

Thanks for your interest!

1. Kailona requires a FHIR server for its data store. We recommend IBM FHIR server since it is open source and easy to setup with docker. We also published some scripts for easy deployment. You can find instructions here I am not familiar with unraid, but i do not see any reason why it would not work as long as it can run docker containers.

2. It looks like Nextcloud does not roll out nightly app releases to all users. Today, we released 0.1.0 without nightly tag again. Hope you will see it in your instance soon.

Let me know if you have any further questions, and i would like to get your feedback after you play with it a bit.